Return or exchange anytime in Stores
Super-fast Delivery with wonderful experience.
Access real time Showroom Collection
Always informed about the deals near you
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name www.Mallfort.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Arisol Technologies Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at B 1/14, First Floor, Rana Pratap Bagh, New Delhi – 110007, India (hereinafter referred to as "Mallfort").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Mallfort website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Mallfort reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Mallfort`s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Mallfort is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website`s Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Customers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Mallfort does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Customers and Sellers.
2. Mallfort does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Mallfort does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Mallfort accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. Mallfort is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Customers and Sellers. Mallfort cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Customers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Mallfort shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Customers and Sellers.
4. Mallfort does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. Mallfort does not at any point of time during any transaction between Customer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Customer.
6. At no time shall Mallfort hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Mallfort have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Customers and Sellers. Mallfort is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Mallfort is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Customer.
At no time shall Mallfort hold any any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Mallfort have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract.
Mallfort is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published byseller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
9. You release and indemnify Mallfort and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Mallfort cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User`s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for Customers. Mallfort does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Mallfort reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Mallfort may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Mallfort reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Arisol Technologies Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another`s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party`s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitationunauthorized disclosure of a person`s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person`s copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaintabout uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone`s privacy, or providing or creatingcomputer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins,friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) interferes with another USER`s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual`s User and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party`s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing innature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to thecommission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any mannerunder the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigationalstructure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposelymade available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or toany server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Mallfort or Mallfort.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Mallfort or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Mallfort`s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Mallfort`s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Mallfort.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person`s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of anyapplicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Mallfort does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Mallfort will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. Mallfort does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Customer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. Mallfort reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss ordamage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Seller may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
1. Transactions, Transaction Price and all commercial terms such as Delivery, Dispatch of products and/or services are as per principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between Customer and Seller and payment facility is merely used by the Customer and Seller to facilitate the completion of the Transaction. Use of the payment facility shall not render Mallfort liable or responsible for the non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, damage, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the products and /or services listed on Mallfort`s Website.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Mallfort is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Mallfort Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Mallfort is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Customers:
• You, as a Customer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the Seller using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Customer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Customer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Mallfort Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Customer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Customer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Customer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favor of the Customer (As per registration details provided by the Customer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Mallfort in case of any misuse by Customer.
• Refund shall be subject to Customer complying with Policies.
4. Mallfort reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Mallfort may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator orthrough any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Customer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Mallfort reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Customers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of anyagreements by Customer with Mallfort or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. Mallfort may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Customers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Pricefrom the Customer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Mallfort. As a result of such check if Mallfort is not satisfied with the creditability of the Customer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Customers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. Mallfort may delay notifying the payment confirmation i.e. informing Seller to Dispatch, if Mallfort deems suspicious or for Customers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Mallfort may hold Transaction Price and Mallfort may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Customer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Customer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Customer and Seller acknowledge that Mallfort will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Mallfort.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Customer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Mallfort Website.
Customer`s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Customer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Customer and the respective Issuing Bank.
The Wallet ("Wallet") is a pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your Website account. You can maintain a balance of money with such specific Seller (if permitted), and redeem it at your convenience. Please note that Seller will be the issuer of wallet and Seller shall be responsible for redeeming the money lying to your credit of your wallet account and Mallfort does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility with respect to wallet money.
Seller will not pay any interest on the amount maintained by you in your Seller specific Wallet.
Refill of Wallet: Your Wallet can be refilled, using any of the pre-paid payment options only. You will be able to recharge your Wallet up to an amount of₹10,000 in one instance. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
Refund of Wallet Amount: Your Wallet comprises of three types of balances - Store credit (which is a credit granted by Us typically in lieu of a cancelled order), Topped-up balance (which is a prepaid amount that You added to the Wallet to pay for future orders on the Website) and Promotional balance (which is credit granted by Us purely for promotional or goodwill purposes). Topped-up balance (prepaid amount) as well as the Promotional balance added to the Wallet will be non-refundable while Store credit will continue to be entirely refundable.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will Mallfort will be liable for any money lying to your credit in wallet, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Wallet or association with the Wallet.
30 Day Replacement Guarantee*
The 30 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Customers who have been defrauded by qualified sellers on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 30 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the Customer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from the seller subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify seller of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 30 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s.
2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with the seller.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Digital products/services
• Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer`s warranty
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer`s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
• Jewellery which is `made to order` on customer`s request
On Clothing, Footwear and Jewellery, qualified sellers accept 30 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
`Made to order` jewellery, Innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies are not covered under the return policy.
Damaged or defective clothing and footwear products are meanwhile covered by the 30 Day Replacement Guarantee.
If Mallfort has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its Customers and sellers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Mallfort may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such Customer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Mallfort reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Mallfort may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defrauds or deceives, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Mallfort make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Mallfort is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Mallfort and products are sold by respective Sellers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Mallfort respects the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to Mallfort at infringement@Mallfort.com or helpdesk@Mallfort.com.
Mallfort we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mrs. Sachin Goel
Arisol Technologies Private Limited
Phone: +91 – 98112 71893
Time: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 18:00)
Policy regarding Language
Mallfort prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to `blur` out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User`s account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Mallfort will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user`s trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Definition: `Return` is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Customer to the Seller on the Mallfort website. Following situations may arise:
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
We encourage the Customer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Customer orders a wrong item, Customer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
Customer need to raise the refund request within 10 days from the date of payment realization. Once Customer has raised a return request by contacting us on Our Customer Support Number, Seller while closing the return ticket can select one of the following:
In the event the Seller accepts the return request raised by the Customer, Customer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Customer’s account.
In case the Seller doesn`t close the ticket in 3 days from the date of intimation to the Seller about the refund request, the refund request shall be settled in favor of the Customer.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Mallfort. However there may be some cases where both the Customers and Sellers may face issues. At Mallfort,we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Customers and Sellers.
What is a `dispute`?
A `Dispute` can be defined as a disagreement between a Customer and a Seller in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a `dispute` occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Customer and the Seller. Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Customer/Seller raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Customer raises a dispute, the Seller`s payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a `dispute` created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Customer can write to dispute@Mallfort.com, while the Seller can write to care@Mallfort.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of `disputes`?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
1. Wrong item received
2. Item Not as described
In case the Seller rejects the return request of the Customer, and Customer raises a dispute, then Mallfort will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favor of the Customer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Seller. If the dispute is settled in favor of the Seller, Customer is not entitled to any refund.
Customer Protection Program
In case of a dispute where the Seller is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, Mallfort will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
The Customer Protection Program covers Customers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Seller or are not satisfied the resolution provided bythe Seller.
The Customer can write to resolution@Mallfort.com if the issue with the Seller is not resolved. Mallfort`s Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Customer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, Mallfort`s Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Seller and the Customer.
When a dispute has been raised, Mallfort may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Customers and Sellers are subject to final consent from Mallfort for settling the dispute.
Customer Eligibility and Restrictions
• Only the Customers who have purchased the product on Mallfort are eligible for the Customer Protection Program.
• Customers can file a dispute within 15 days from the date of delivery of the product
• Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Customer`s responsibility. Customers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
• To be able to take advantage of the Customer Protection Program, Customers should first contact the Seller and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Customer doesn`t hear from the Seller or is unable to resolve the issue with the Seller even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Mallfort by writing an email to helpdesk@Mallfort.com
• Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Customer Protection Program
• If the Customer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Customer Protection Program, though in such cases a Seller can file a claim through the Seller Protection Program.
• Blacklisted and Blocked Customers are not covered by the Customer Protection Program.
• Customers who have reached their maximum lifetime limit for claims are also not eligible. Customers can make a maximum of 5 claims per year on Mallfort. If the claim was withdrawn, it is not counted. The coverage amount will be limited to Rs. 50,000
• Through the Customer Protection Program, Mallfort does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Customers for products sold on Mallfort against technical/manufacturing defects.
• Raising disputes against Sellers does not automatically entitle the Customer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Mallfort shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
• Mallfort shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Customer/Seller.
• Mallfort reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Mallfort may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
• Decisions made by Mallfort under the Customer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
• Mallfort reserves the right to modify / discontinue Customer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
• Through this program, Mallfort shall not entertain claims of Customers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Seller.
• Mallfort Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Customer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Customer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favor of the Seller.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Mallfort. Mallfort encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Mallfort will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Mallfort policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Mallfort does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Mallfort System - Mallfort allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Mallfort system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Mallfort will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested toreport the same to Us through `Contact Us` tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Mallfort`s spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Mallfort Users. Mallfort Users are notallowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Mallfort - Mallfort prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Mallfort Website. Offers of this nature are apotential fraud risk for both Customers and Sellers.
Mallfort policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
Mallfort does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website`s APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Mallfort assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Mallfort do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Mallfort does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.
Mallfort Infringement Verification - Reporting Listing Violations
Mallfort has put in place Mallfort Infringement Verification process so that intellectual property owners could easily report listings that infringe their rights. It is in Mallfort`s interest to ensure that infringing products are removed from the site, as they erode Customer and good Seller trust.
Mallfort does not and cannot verify that Sellers have the right or ability to sell or distribute their listed products. However, Mallfort is committed to removing infringing or unlicensed products once an authorized representative of the rights owner properly reports them to Mallfort.
Shop from thousands of trusted and personally verified Authorized Retailors and direct from Brands .
Unlock your shopping from your nearby and known stores. Buy from them and get it into 2 Hrs.
Millions of products only from brands in several categories from Electronics, clothing, Baby etc.
Receive your products fastest from online Showrooms and 2 Hrs from your nearby Stores.
Earn real cash on every purchase you made online and offline store